Wacom Intuos helps you find new ways to create. Designed for those who are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, the Wacom Intuos is easy to setup and use, and has up to three unique creative applications included to get you started*.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends on the model.
Create what you want, the way you want
A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, the Wacom Intuos gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. And its versatility and ease-of-use means you can customize Wacom Intuos to fit your own way of working. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolours or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen tablet to suit your style, your way.
Take your skills to the next level with downloadable creative software
After choosing your Wacom Intuos, you’ll have access to up to three free creative applications to help you get the best from your ability. Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are many ways you can perfect your passion. If you like to draw, sketch or paint, Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6 will help release your inner artist. With its wide variety of painting styles, award-winning Natural-Media® brushes and photo effects, it works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look. If capturing and enhancing real life is your thing, opt for Corel® Aftershot™ 3 and turn your passion into unforgettable photos. It enables you to make easy corrections and enhancements with powerful processing controls and presets that bring out the best in every image. Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and greatness awaits. Lastly there’s Clip Studio Paint Pro for making your own comic and manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen strokes, quick colouring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates, it partners with the pen to provide everything you need to bring the action to life.
*Specification numbers like active area, tablet size or weight are approximate. System requirements subject to change.
- Product type: Tablet with pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free pen
- Active Area: 216.0 x 135.0 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in)
- Color: Berry
- ExpressKeys™: Yes – 4 customizable application-specific settings
- Multi-Touch: No
- Pressure Levels: 4096
- Wireless Support: Yes – Bluetooth Classic
- ON/OFF/Bluetooth Pairing button: Yes
- Reset button: Yes
- Resolution: 2540 lpi
- Cable Included: Yes – 1.5 m (4.9 ft) PVC-free USB to micro USB cable with L-shape plug
- Security: One tether slot
- Productivity Boosters: Radial menu, Display toggle and On-screen keypad available on all models
- Battery: Yes – built-in, non-replaceable Li-ion battery
- Continuous operation time/Charging Time: 15 hours minimum, up to 3.5 hours
- System Requirements: Windows® 7 or later (excluding Windows 10 S; latest service pack/build) OS X 10.11 or later (latest update) Standard USB Type-A port Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection Internet access to download driver for tablet to work and to select downloadable software*
- *Wacom ID and product registration required.
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- What’s Included: Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet medium, with Bluetooth Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector 3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen) Nib removal tool on end of pen Quick start guide Regulation sheet Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center.
- Software included: 3 creative software selections included – Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6 Corel® AfterShot™ 3 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO
- Additional Accessories: Standard nibs – 5 pack (ACK20001) Felt nibs – 5 pack (ACK20003) Flex nibs – 5 pack (ACK20004)