USB Hub 3.0
UGREEN 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub simply helps you to connect up to 4 USB devices to your PC or Laptop, such as external hard drives, USB flash drives, mouse, keyboard, USB headphone, speakers, memory cards, keyboard, mouse and much more USB devices etc. It keeps you away from the trouble of plugging& unplugging repeatly.
Slim, Light & Portable
This USB hub Weighs only 2.08 ounces (included package) and measures 6.2 x 3.6 x 0.7 inches, which is compact, portable and convinient, ideal for your traveling with ultrabook.
5Gbps Data Transfer Speed
USB 3.0 data hub supports super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps – 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps), which allows you to transfer HD movies or large files in just seconds. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0. Through the LED indicator, you can easily monitor the connection status.
External Micro USB Power Port Supply
This USB data hub could be powered by your 5V USB power adapter, easily connect it with micro usb charger and cord, don’t need to worry about insufficient power supply of 2.5″ and 3.5″ HDD. (Note: Power adapter and micro USB cable are NOT included)
4-port USB data hub is compatible with Windows 10/(32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above, plug and play.
- This USB 3.0 hub is designed for data sync only, not for charging.
- The micro USB cable to power this hub or extension cable to extend this hub should be shorter than 1M.
- 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
- To ensure high performance for HDD, SSD and other power-hungry devices, extra main power is needed. (Power adapter and power cable sold separately).
- Material ABS
- Connector USB 3.0
- Interface USB 3.0 * 4
- Cable Length 16cm
- Dimensions (L*W*H) 10.4*3*1cm
What´s in the box
- 1 x 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.