Tronsmart Shadow Wireless Gaming Headset with 2.4 Ghz Wireless Technology that lets you game wirelessly without any Lag which is so needed for ultimate gaming experience. Featuring a 50mm Custom Audio Driver you’ll hear each and everything from anywhere around you.
Tronsmart Shadow Wireless Gaming Headset
- [50mm audio driver]:Enjoy extra bass and a stunning audio sound with great range and accuracy，Tronsmart Headset makes the battlefield around you come alive.
- [Noise-canceling microphone] The 360-degree adjustable microphone allows you to change to a more appropriate position for clearer sound. The volume can be easily adjusted with a mute on the microphone shell and volume control on the headset.
- [Fashionable LED&Comfortable earmuff] The comfortable Gaming Headphones are made of soft, breathable yet durable materials. The side of the headphones can be illuminated during the game, creating a wonderful immersive atmosphere in the game.
- [Ultra durable battery]This wireless Bluetooth headset can be used for more than 12 hours per charge,The headphones are equipped with Type c fast charging, which can be fully charged in only 3 hours.
- [Multi-Platform Compatible]Over ear gaming Headphones support PlayStation 4/5, MacBook, iMac, Windows PC/Laptop. Switch,Mobile
Wired model: Desktop Laptop , Switch PS4/Pro/Slim Cell Phone/Tablet(3.5mm)
Wireless model :Desktop Mac Laptop Switch(In TV mode) PS4/Pro/Slim
Note: The microphone of this gaming headset can only be used in wireless mode, and the microphone cannot be used in wired mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
The gaming headset how to connect to the PS4?
1. Insert the USB receiver into the USB port of the PS4 host. At this time, the red light of the USB receiver flashes. Press and hold the Power button of the headset for 3-5 seconds, and you will hear a beep. The receiver indicator light is always on, which means the connection is successful. .
2. Enter the PS4 setting sound device interface, find the automatic switching output device, change the output setting to Wireless aduio), click confirm, the connection is successful.
Why is there no sound from the microphone？
1. Please check whether the mute button on the headset is pressed, the indicator light of the USB receiver is off when the mute button is pressed.
2. Please check whether the corresponding device is successfully connected.
How to connect to the PC？
After plugging the USB receiver,you need to set the microphone mode in the computer,
the path is as follows:Hardware and Sound>Sound>Change system sound>Record>Wirless audio
How to connect to the switch?
The wireless headset USB adapter is plugged into the switch host, not the TV.
Only applicable to TV mode .
There are no reviews yet.