HP Ink Tank 515
Count on the outstanding print quality you expect from HP – get stunning quality time after time. Text is sharp. Graphics are vibrant.
Count on dark, crisp text, and get vibrant color graphics for all your prints.
Stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi – faster, more reliable connections. Help save time with Smart Tasks, and print and scan anywhere with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.[3,6]
Get faster, more reliable connections with dual band Wi-Fi®.
With integrated ink tanks and an automatic ink sensor, you get a compact, spill-free refill system that makes it easy to manage ink. Perfect for low-cost, high-volume printing – up to 8000 color pages or up to 6000 black pages.
Easily monitor and maintain ink levels with an integrated tank design and an automatic ink sensor.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy, wireless
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 22 ppm
- Apple AirPrint™; Google Cloud Print™; HP ePrint; Mopria™; Wireless (Wi-Fi®); Wireless direct printing; Bluetooth
- Ink tank system; Print from mobile device; Scan to PDF
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 12 non-overlapping channels vs only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) vs 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps).
- Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
- Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) Results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8000 color test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- When used in accordance with set up instructions.