Corsair RM Series RM850 850 Watt 80 PLUS PSU
- 80 plus Gold certified: high efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for low noise operation: a 140mm rifle Bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to minimum, even at full load.
- 105°C-rated capacitors: industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability. MTBF hours – 100,000 hours
- Microsoft modern standby compatible: extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Zero RPM fan mode: at low and medium loads The cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
Out of stock
ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator, Intel LGA1700, 115x/2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 Support, 2x 120mm 4-pin PWM Addressable RGB Radiator Fans
- ROG Strix LC II 360 ARGB AIO delivers high-performance CPU liquid cooling with sleek, modern aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and ARGB radiator fans, the cooler unleashes the full potential of an Intel® or AMD CPU while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects. With the cooling you expect from ROG, Strix LC II 360 ARGB is ready to become an essential part of your rig and light it up with your own unique style.
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm.
- Three ROG-designed radiator fans provide optimized airflow and static pressure.
- ARGB lighting on the NCVM-coated pump cover and the radiator fans conveys a sleek, modern design.
- Aesthetic perfectly complements ROG motherboards from center stage.
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing offers increased durability.
- 80+ Bronze certified efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency generating less heat and lowering your energy costs
- CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power
- A 120mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads
- Compact 125mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases
- Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style
- 50°C Operating Temperature: Can output full power even at very high ambient temperatures
- 80 Plus Gold: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Semi-Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 120mm Rifle Bearing Fan: Quieter than ball bearing but longer life than sleeve bearing
- All Japanese Capacitors: Unparalleled reliability, even at higher operating temperatures
- Inside and out, our first PSU is packed with innovative ideas. Externally, Aura Sync RGB illumination and an integrated OLED information panel enable unique customization and monitoring options for your ROG gaming rig. Under the hood, high-quality capacitors, a 135mm Wing-blade fan, and large heatsinks allow the ROG Thor 850W to achieve LAMBDA A+ and 80 PLUS®Platinum certifications, making it ideal for PC enthusiasts who demand performance perfection.
- Stands out with Aura Sync and an OLED display
- Aura Sync | Outshine the competition
- OLED Power Display
- Wing-Blade Fan
GP-P650B. P650B provides the best solution for the system builds. The mesh braided cable reduces the clutter and improves the airflow in the case.
- 80 PLUS bronze certified: up to 89% efficiency
- 100% Japanese Capacitors
- 120mm Hydraulic Bearing (HYB) Fan
- Single +12V rail
All the black flat cables are modular design. Installing only the cables you need to reduce clutter, to increase the airflow and to improve the chassis thermal performance.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified
- Fully modular design
- 120mm Smart Hydraulic Bearing (HYB) Fan
- Main Japanese capacitors
- Active PFC with full range AC input (100-240 VAC)
- 120mm thermally controlled sleeve bearing fan
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 40°C temperature rating.
- Compatible with the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and older systems.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, cTUVs, TUV, CE, TUV-S, WEEE and RoHS (Due to limited certifications, this product may not be sold in certain regions)