Intel® Z590 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, three M.2 slots, 16 DrMOS power stages, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th and 11th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z590-A provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Prime Z590-A is perfect for those seeking to create a sleek, futuristic-looking build, thanks to its black and white finish and iridescent metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z590 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart, taking care of complex tuning with just one click. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- 5-Way Optimization is an automated tuning utility that enhances overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks.
- A stress test feature allows you to optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z590 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Two M.2 heatsinks take care of the three M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsinks are held in place by captive screws and can be moved to other M.2 slots.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z590 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS Z590 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Prime Z590-A is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs
Asus PRIME Z590-A
There are no reviews yet.