About this item
- Premium sleeved cable extension — 1×24 Pin ATX Extension Cable, 2x(4+4)Pin EPS Cable,2×8 Pin PCI-e Cable
- Compatible with all ATX power supplies — Each PSU cable is 350mm in length with black connectors on both ends, including an acrylic cable comb.
- 3 layer protection design — Inner-most layer is 18AWG wire. Middle layer covers with insulated materials to provide ideal heat resistance. The outer layer is premium soft nylon weaving cables.
- Flexible Cable Management and Back Routing — The ultra-soft cables is adopted for clean cable management and a uniform design, offering a better solution to modding enthusiasts with M/B and PCI-E Cables
- Comes With Mixed Colors — Collected by professional modders, each mixture can match different customization demands.
1STPLAYER PC Modding Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit (ATX/EPS/PCI-E)
The 1STPLAYER sleeved extension cable kit extends the reach of your PSU connectors for easy installation, especially in builds with behind-the-motherboard-tray cable management. The 350mm length ultra-soft extension cables are more flexible and easier for cable routing than average market cables. The individually sleeved cables create a neat, premium look to match the demand from modding enthusiasts with M/B and PCI-E Cables. Made from premium materials, with 3-layer protection and inner certified 18 AWG wire, the cable kit works flawlessly with your power supply and deliver stable, long-lasting performance.
- With 3 layer weaving design, these cables are heavy and thick.
- Certified 18 AWG cable wires can reduce gaps between each individual wire thus bringing you that fresh and neat look.
- Additional to the professional look, we also have top-notch current transmission.
Tin Plated Process
- With tin-plated process applied, the surface of the connector is completely covered by the coating.
- The connectors remain brand new appearance thanks to the weldability, anti-sulfide and high oxidation resistance.
Sturdy Cable Combs
- Enclosed set of 14 well-rounded combs for enthusiasts to ease out the cable management process.
- It is suggested to first attach the clips on the cables, before connecting and routing.
- These cable combs are sturdy yet pliable in case of needs to change, alter components or re-route.
There are no reviews yet.