Racing and motorsports act as an inspiration for the carbon texture design.
- Optimized airflow due to the semi-meshed front panel.
- Cable routing space
- Materials: Steel, Plastic
- ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX Motherboard Support
Gaming is in the core of the MasterBox K501L. Donning an illuminated fan against the angled front panel ventilation speaks to its competitive character. Support for gaming hardware like long graphics cards, plenty of storage, and liquid cooling take priority in the K501L while still leaving room for future upgrades.
- Angled Ventilation
- Illuminated Fan & Power Button
- Transparent Side Panel
- Clean Routing Space
The modular MasterBox Q500L can orient vertically and horizontally with rubberized thumbscrews that also act as feet.
- Highly Compact Standard ATX
- Orientation & A Movable I/O Panel
- Versatile PSU Bracket
- Fully Perforated Chassis
Racing and motorsports act as an inspiration for the carbon texture design. Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high performance cars.
- Carbon Texture
- Aggressive Intakes
- Edge-To-Edge Transparent Side Panel
- Support for a Total of 6 Fans and Water Cooling
Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high-performance cars. The mesh front panel offers efficient airflow for demanding systems. Support for a Total of 6 Fans and Water Cooling. Graphics Card Support Up to 410mm.
- Mesh Front Panel
- RGB LED Fans and Lighting Control
- Performance Intakes
- Edge-To-Edge Tempered Glass Side Pane
Showing off your rig through a smoked front panel is something you didn’t know you needed.
- Dark Mirror Front Panel
- Mesh Intakes
- ARGB Lighting System
- Tempered Glass Side Panel